Attention / Caution:
If you haven’t watched the movie yet, you can skip reading this. If you intend to not watch the movie, then you’ll regret it. I warned you.
I am no movie expert. I am just a movie enthusiast and I love Bossing Vic, JoWaPao and AlDub that’s why I chose to watch the movie. And because I love these people and watched the previous edition of the movie, I went there not expecting anything grandeur in terms of its special effects, the casts because most of them were already present in the previous movie of it. I just went there to laugh and be entertained with the movie.
So here’s some points I want to share with you without giving much of it coz I believe that you still need to see it.
1. The addition of AlDub in the cast – their chemistry is still undeniable and unquestionably super kilig and their short stint in the movie gave the love flavor of the movie. The comedic antics of Maine compliment those with Bossing Vic plus the guy next door look of Alden made the movie pleasing to the eye.
2. Bohol scenery – I love the scenic views of Bohol that is used in the movie. It made me want to go to Bohol too. Aside from the Chocolate Hills that we know, there’s more to see and look forward to experience it.
3. No more Satana – of course, if there’s a hero, there should be a villain to antagonize the story and Satana is not included anymore. It’s refreshing that Satana already backed as the good one. Epy Quizon as the main villain is effective in this kind of movie. He just fits the character.
4. Levelled up special effects – as I have said I went in the cinema expecting nothing in terms of the special effects because based from the past movies of it, I think it’s always the downside of it but the EK10 is different. They see to it that they levelled up their game. I like how they incorporated the millennial flavah in the movie. Imagine Enteng is doing live videos of him, making IG like updates and many more.
5. The father-son/daughter and grandfather-grandson relationship – I like how this movie still values family. See the movie why I said that.
6. The Abangers – I also like them. Each characters were highlighted and no one was left out. They have their own moments.
7. JoWaPao – eventhough I didn’t like much the hubadhubad powers of Tidora (I’m kinda conservative you know), I love the inclusion of the tres lolas in the movie. They are the comedic side of the movie. Every time they were seen in the screen, I’m laughing out loud much.
8. Remy – I don’t know what’s the real name but he for me is a revelation in the movie and he is the one who touched my heart. I thought when the main characters sort of made fun of him in their conferences and he’s not that known for me is somewhat just an addition but I was wrong and you need to find out what I meant. He for has the best message in the movie.
9. Bossing’s good looks – even though the gray hair is very evident in the movie to sort of making Enteng old, he still looked damn hot. Whoever is his stylist, you pretty made a good job.
10. It’s a secret at the last part of the movie. I just love how Enteng said that he wants that face to be the permanent face of his Faye. We all hope so too Bossing. I felt how you’re so in love.
There you have it, my sort of review of the Enteng Kabisote 10 and the Abangers. You need to watch the movie to experience what I have experienced. As for me, I super enjoyed the movie. It’s really entertaining. It is good for families whose children are addicted to computer games, gadgets and the like for it will teach a lesson about it.